Saturday, November 10, 2007

Poetry of Contemplation and a Chilly Walk

(This is ultimately a visual piece, but it's not all the way done.)


Autumn's Day - Of Warmth and Grey


Two points
Reflect the silver sunshine filtered
Through a charcoal sky

A . l a r g e . e x p a n s e
of empty chill. One
Single figure to look down
upon. Upon the stone between
Two pillars there that sway
and moan.
of me, the rest is matte
absorbing grey.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A commune
of green towers dance

to the Music in my
heart poured from the sky 'nto
my moistened mouth
O voice, how passionate
Thy cry!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Black Wings
in dancing sheets
Bring back a sweeping
Chill o'er me. But
Strengthening melody still flows
Thru my being and the Tender
Warmth in an autumn's day
still Covers the lifelessness
of grey...

No comments: